GO OFFSHORE is both locally and globally committed to achieving quality, health, safety and environmental excellence.
The HSEQ efforts of the Company are based on the belief that:
Incidents can be prevented:
- All personnel share responsibility for preventing injuries and incidents in their places of work.
- All personnel are responsible for the safety of themselves and others.
- Working safely is a condition of employment.
- All personnel, clients and contractors not only have the right, but the obligation to STOP THE JOB if conditions are unsafe.
GO OFFSHORE’s Integrated Management System provides:
- Global consistency in service delivery.
- The foundation on which to manage and operate the necessary processes, systems and documentation for our business needs.
- A single, formal vehicle to deliver and implement policy to the organisation including, but not limited to, quality, performance, health, safety and environment.
- A framework for establishing performance measures throughout the organisation.
- A description of what processes are performed and who is responsible for their performance.
- A framework to attach a “best practice” for operational excellence.
- A framework to manage compliance to legislation and internationally recognised standards.
- The guidelines and methods for continuous improvement, re-engineering and improvement of processes in addition to meeting performance, quality, health, safety and environment system requirements.
- The focus on improvement of processes to achieve performance goals, not simply on compliance to published standards.